DO YOU FEEL SECURE WHILE YOU’RE AWAY?
Do you have plans to leave for a vacation, or over the holidays?
- Wouldn’t your pet be more comfortable staying indoors in a warm, cozy environment, much like your own home?
- Is your pet older and not used to loud and high-energy environments?
- Does your pet require daily medicating?
- Do you want people you know and trust caring for your pet?
SRVH offers holiday boarding, as well as everyday boarding for our patients. Space is limited so make your pet’s reservations today!
San Ramon Veterinary Hospital provides you and your pet with affordable, safe and comfortable veterinarian monitored boarding services and facilities for your cat or dog while you are away. Boarding at a hospital is safer and more convenient. If your pet needs any unexpected treatment while you are away, we are able to do so with consent over the phone. Whether it’s for the day, a night, or longer we will be here to care for your pet. Our veterinary boarding facility is open the same hours as the animal Hospital – Mon-Fri 7.30 am to 8.00 pm and Sat 8.30 am -4.00 pm.
SRVH boarding facilities have indoor Small, Medium and Large runs and are staffed by experienced kennel attendants overseen by our medical staff. We provide lots of tender loving care to our guests as well as supervised outdoor playtime twice each day. All boarding Kennels include bowls and bedding. We are happy to keep personal pet toys and bedding. However, at busy times items may be lost and it will be at the owner’s discretion.
Our feline boarders enjoy a space kept separate from the dog kennel area, allowing for a stress-free environment. All boarding suites include bowls, bedding, and litter box.
- A current examination by SRVH is required prior to drop-off date.
- Proof of current vaccines is required:
- For dogs: DHPP, Bordetella & Rabies
- For cats: FVRCP, Rabies
- If pet arrives with fleas, a capstar will be administered as well as flea and tick preventative at owner’s expense.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for holiday bookings that will be applied to the cost of boarding.